October 4th 2017 sees the return of the COVER Protection and Health Summit with key themes surrounding moving the industry forward, identifying new opportunities and rising to the challenges presented by the protection and health markets.
The summit will take place at the London Hilton Bankside and is aimed towards professionals listed below and those that work within the sector:
Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) • Underwriters • Financial/Investment advisers • Accountants • Solicitors • Consultants •Employee Benefits/Rewards • pensions • Insurance brokers in the health and protection market • Mortgage advisors • Insurance/Protection/Healthcare Professionals.
With over 20 expert speakers appearing at the COVER Summit they will examine the industry in depth and examine how the fortunes of both industries can be improved.
Reasons to Attend the COVER Protection and Health Summit are confirmed as below:
- In-depth insight, analysis and discussion of the current key industry issues, topics and challenges
- Presentations by leading industry experts and luminaries
- Top-notch content from a mix of keynotes, case studies, panels and interactive presentations
- Engage and exchange ideas with providers, consultants and peers
- Over two hours of networking opportunities
- Use our ‘one tap’ cutting edge technology to connect seamlessly with more than 250 delegates
- Discover and understand the relevant new opportunities for your business
- Reinvigorate your thinking with expert insight and practical tips from industry leaders and peers
- Gain up to 5 hours of accredited CPD hours
All of the information above has been sourced from: http://events.covermagazine.co.uk/summit/static/home
If you have not yet registered your attendance you can do so online, once your application has been received you will receive official notification of your enrollment for the summit.