From the 18th to 20th September 2017 the Infection Prevention Society (IPS) will be providing the premier event for anyone involved with infection prevention and control. Celebrating its 10th year in June 2017 the IPS will be showcasing their achievements over this decade.
The highlights of this event include:
- Internationally renowned speakers
- Innovative programme
- Oral presentation and posters
- The largest UK infection prevention exhibition
- Full social programme
- IPS annual awards ceremony
Speakers at the event will include:
Professor Michael A Borg, Professor Thomas V Riley, Nicola Fawcett and Julie Storr.
The sessions are broken down in to relevant sections such as:
In Care and at Home • New to Infection prevention • Dentistry • Mental Health • Estates and Facilities • International Engagement
The aims of the IPS:
The three key aims of the infection prevention society are:
- Lead, shape and inform the infection prevention agenda locally, nationally and internationally.
- Influence and promote the evidence base for infection prevention practice that is adopted universally.
- Be the organisation of choice for all those involved in infection prevention to sustain improvements in practice.
If you have any responsibility for the prevention of infection the IPC annual conference could provide you with information that could be crucial for your practice. For more information about the conference and how to register for tickets, please see the link below:
All information relating to the Infection Prevention Society has been sourced from http://www.ips.uk.net/