For people working in manual/ physical occupations or skilled trades, Pure Protection Plus from The Exeter could be a key income protection plan to consider. It is essential for these trades to have a quality income protection plan in place to provide cover should they be unable to work and earn an income due to any health or fitness issues.
Key benefits of the Pure Protection Plus plan include:
- Cover from day one as an option as well as other deferred periods.
- Own Occupation definition which means that you are covered whatever you do for a living as the claim is assessed on the effect the illness or injury has on your ability to do your job.
- Affordable age rated premiums
- No standard policy exclusions and therefore no nasty surprises when you try and make a claim
- Optional claim periods
- Options to fix your benefit
- Flexibility to change your cover as your life changes with the ability to increase your cover or take a break from it.
Pure Protection Plus offers a comprehensive level of cover for anyone aged between 18 and 59 at the time of application, however, it is not a policy that will cover you for unemployment.
Are you eligible for a Pure Protection Plus plan?
If you are aged between 18 and 59, have been resident in the UK for over 3 years and work at least 15 hours per week you are eligible to apply for cover.
If you have a pre-existing condition The Exeter may apply a personal exclusion relating to it, you will be advised of any personal exclusions prior to purchase.
Pure Protection Plus will offer cover to most occupations however there are some exceptions. You can check your occupation online or by speaking to your financial adviser/ health insurance specialist or directly to The Exeter.
The above information has been sourced from https://www.the-exeter.com/income-protection.html
If you are looking for an income protection policy, the Medigest Business Directory could help you find the details of company who can help you whether you are looking for a financial adviser, specialist health insurance broker or the insurance providers directly. Please visit https://www.medigest.uk/directory/