Free Spirit Travel insurance has helped thousands of people to obtain cover over the last nineteen years and is dedicated to assisting people who have problems getting travel insurance because of their health, disability or age. Free Spirit is one of the largest specialist travel insurance providers for people of any age with existing medical conditions and disabilities.
Free Spirit provides travel insurance cover for almost any existing medical condition and disability including:
All types of cancer ▪ diabetes ▪ heart conditions ▪ mental health conditions ▪ epilepsy ▪ liver and kidney conditions ▪ bowel disease ▪ disabilities ▪ brain related conditions that include stroke and dementia ▪ circulatory conditions such as high blood pressure ▪ central nervous system conditions including Parkinson’s ▪ musculoskeletal conditions including osteoporosis.
Free Spirit are able to offer both single trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance policies to people of any age with no upper age limit applicable. They believe that your age should not prevent you from travelling and having new adventures whether you are over 65, over 80 or even over 90!
Key features of a Free Spirit policy include:
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip
- Two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- After care cover at home following hospitalisation abroad – including costs for home help, physiotherapy, cosmetic surgery and dental costs
- Convalescence benefit following hospitalisation abroad (over 5 days) – up to £750 towards the cost of a trip in your home area, be that the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man to help you recuperate
- Kennel/Cattery costs if you are delayed due to illness (up to £500)
- Essential cover including emergency medical expenses, repatriation and cancellation
- Specific cover for loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure (Super Duper only) – provides cover if you have to cancel (up to £3,000) or incur additional expenses (up to £1,000) as a result of disruption caused by a natural disaster such as a volcanic eruption, or if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against travelling to your holiday destination. Cover applies if you book individual elements of your trip separately
- Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance (Super Duper only) – cover due to the financial failure of the airline providing your scheduled flight
- Reduced premiums for people without medical conditions on the same policy
- Medical emergency helpline – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Terminal conditions considered – call us on 0800 170 7704
- Dedicated UK based customer services team – available Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, closed Bank Holidays
The above information has been sourced from https://www.freespirittravelinsurance.com/
If you are looking for a specialist travel insurance provider then the Medigest Business Directory could help you find a specialist in your area. https://www.medigest.uk/directory/